Friends, I’d like to invite you on a little video adventure. You take your camera (or phone), you press record, you slowly turn around and video what’s happening in your world. 360 degrees. It should be less than 1 minute. It should be an authentic capture of what’s happening in your world RIGHT NOW (or, really THIS WEEK).
This is low pressure, high fun. You can post just the vid or a series of pics and be done. You can blog about it or just do what I’m gonna do and post a few bullets. We’ll do it once a week on Thursdays? Yes? It’ll be awesome. Spread the word. (and tell me if someone else is doing this so I can join in. . . I CAN’T have been the first person to think of this!).
- Tom’s explaining comic strips to Abby. She was entirely befuddled by this For Better or Worse. Hilarious since we’re going through a stage with her in which noonebutmeexists.
- I started to do this painting project in an attempt to lure my child into doing something artistic. Totally worked. And then she decided to get into the fabric paint and it ended up all over my floor and on her tevas and. . . and. . . and. . .
- The kid is obsessed with Ruby Gloom now. Her version of Doom Kitty is on the white board. . . over the trash cans that need to be emptied!
- Dishes are clean in the dishwasher and the dirty ones are starting to pile up on the counter.
- Another day in the life. ♥